Topband: Stew Perry Records

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Records
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:28:39 -0700
With thanks to Jim, K1PX, we now have records for the Stew Perry contest
up on the stew website (http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html).

Also, it isn't too soon to sponsor a plaque for the next running (yes, the
tenth one).  Plaques are normally $50, but if you sponsor during the next
week, we will knock a dollar off the charge.  Send your input to Lew, W7EW
at lew@dsl-only.net today.

Two nights ago, I was hearing ZS coming through, but they QSY'd to 80 meters
just as their signal was building.  Also, VK6ABL made it in the log the
next morning.  I got on the band just after K7C was there this morning, and
didn't hear much.  Say a spot for CX last night, but didn't hear anything in
Oregon.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net