Topband: Oregon High Desert report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Oregon High Desert report
From: "Lee K7TJR" <k7tjr@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:18:09 -0700
It was fun to hear the SM's and a new one for me was LY3UM. SM5EDX was an
honest 589 when we worked and about 15 minutes later was peaking to an honest
599. The auroral oval average shot up to a 6 and it seemed all the EU stations
faded away here . I just looked at the plot now and it is down to a 1 again
today and I am starting to get excited hoping it will hold for tonight. I heard
only brief bursts of the G3's and DF2PY still escapes me. Hope to see you all
tonight..  Lee K7TJR Oregon