Topband: Food for Thought

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Food for Thought
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:27:34 -0500
         This is forwarded from a relatively rare
station that wishes to remain anonymous, and
I've doctored his comments slightly to maintain
that.  I'm sure we are all guilty of this at one time
or another (on both coasts), but before you flex
your muscles in that pileup, consider the guys
who may be calling for a brand new one.

         I don't intend to start another ranting
thread. Let's just resolve to be more considerate
before jumping into that next pileup.

                         In the Spirit of the Season,

                         Bill  W4ZV