Topband: K9AY Loops

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K9AY Loops
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:20:14 -0600
Topbanders,

Rumors have circulated that I am no longer manufacturing the K9AY Loop
(AYL-4 electronics and AYL-M mast/wire kit).

The rumor is NOT true -- but it's understandable that it got started.

Like many ham radio accessory businesses, AY Technologies is a small,
part-time enterprise. Starting in late September, the number of orders
increased suddenly compared to previous years, and we have not been able to
keep up with the demand while still running the very busy publishing
business that is my "real job." (I barely managed to gather enough junk
together to get back on the air in time for the ARRL 160 'test!) My dealer,
Array Solutions, took the products off their web site, which prompted the
worry that I'd abandoned the market -- not so!

A solution has recently been worked out for help with manufacturing, but it
will take a few weeks to get them up to speed and work through the backlog.
Your patience is appreciated (and your impatience understood).

73 and Happy Holidays!

Gary
K9AY