Topband: Irrigation pipe

To: "Top Band" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Irrigation pipe
From: "Rudy Severns" <rudys@ordata.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:22:01 -0800
Hi Eddy,

I live at the southern end of the Willamette valley which is largely a
farming area.  Irrigation is widely used so we have specialty business'
which stock the pipe and a wide range of fittings.  The standard lengths out
here are 20' and 40' but you can have the pipe cut to any length shorter
than 40'.  They also deliver the pipe on special trailers since several
pieces of 40' pipe can be a problem even if you have a pickup.

Prices of course vary as the price of aluminum jumps around but the last
time I bought the 4" torque tube it was about US$100 per 40' length
delivered.

73, Rudy N6LF