Re: Topband: Amazing Band

To: "Peter Koehler" <Peter.Koehler@nau.edu>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Amazing Band
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:15:15 -0500

Next weekend ought to be a blast for the Western stations!

I've been keeping track of announced operations in the
CQWW 160 CW Contest January 28-29, and of those countries
which have been active on Topband for the past few weeks
(and are non transient DXpeditions), and my DXCC Country
count is at **97** (+ USA and Canada)!

My list is kept online at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/Radio/Planning/DXCC_160_CQ160.pdf

Anyone want to have an informal "side contest / side bet",
to see who ends up with the most DXCC country multipliers?

I'll be looking to work all those juicy EU multipliers from
PJ2T.

73, Jeff  K8ND