Topband: ARRL DX Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL DX Contest
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:34:16 -0500
Good Morning All,

Well, just some very casual search & pounce type work here, but it's netted me
41 QSOs with 29 DXCC countries thus far...I'm happy.

The Caribbean seems to be fairly well represented, but the only Pacific station
the propagation gods have yielded this way thus far has been KH6WT...narry a
single ZL, nor a VK. Listening to a few of the bigger shooters on the band
confirmed that the pickin's were slim to NONE to that part of the world...

Maybe to-morrow...! Good luck to all...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ