Topband: Homebrew Topband mobile antenna

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Homebrew Topband mobile antenna
From: M0VEY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:20:43 EST

Hi ,
        I am looking for any info  about homebrewing a Topband mobile
antenna. I will want to use this Static  mobile so the size is not too
critical, as
long as It is not as big as a base  antenna. Probably anything under 10 foot
tall would fit my parameters.
    I look forward to any e-mails. Alternatively you  could call me up on
1.972   I am there most nights except  Saturday.
                                    Location is near Hornsea East Yorkshire.
I am having great success with a  homebrew helical at home & want to see what
I can do in the car.
    Regards,
                   Phil.
                         m0vey            m0vey@aol.com