Topband: Wake UP

To: "Top Band" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Wake UP
From: "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH" <w5uc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 06:10:04 -0600
Good Morning All:

Many thanks to all who responded about SV3RF.  That is very rewarding.  We
all should be so lucky as to have a location like that, but then maybe not.
160 wouldn't be nearly as much fun with most of the challenge gone.  I was
also glad to work that particular EI3 as he is on LOTW; instant
gratification.  I will have the 160 meter conversion done on the amp by this
weekend.  Couple that with the K9AY style array, and it's gonna be a great
Topband season in East Texas.

73,

Mike, W5UC