Re: Topband: Core Mix Revisited

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Core Mix Revisited
From: David Sinclair <k3ky@radioprism.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 02:54:12 -0500
Greg - ZL3IX wrote:

 > When I was in the US on business in 2003, I decided to try and
replenish my stocks of ferrites.  I happened to be in the LA area, and
just checked on the Fair-Rite and Micrometals web sites to see where the
retailers were.  There were plenty.  I happened to choose one in Anaheim
called Lodestone Pacific.  They were very happy to supply me with small
quantities of mixed types from both manufacturers as long as the total
order was more than USD 25.  Service was friendly and helpful, and I
felt that I was a desired customer in spite of the fact that I was not
buying industrial quantities.

 > 73 + HNY, Greg, ZL3IX

I can heartily second that. Lodestone Pacific is an excellent supplier.
I have used them on several occasions for Fair-Rite cores. Actually,
there are only a few of these companies that will accept small orders.
Service has always been fast and good. I think they are one of the best.
Go for it!

73, David K3KY