Topband: POWER_LINE_NOISE_RESPONSE_THANKS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: POWER_LINE_NOISE_RESPONSE_THANKS
From: "George" <goofyham@highstream.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:21:38 -0500
Thank you to everyone that responded to my power line noise PRIVATE post.
I received over 15 responses and to the tee everyone said that I'm being given
a load of c#$p.
I spoke to a farmer friend around the corner that has 4800 to his house and
barn and he said that the power company is responsible for the maintenance of
his 4800V line not him.
I will pursue this and post my final outcome.
I need 50 more countries on 160 so I have a lot of work to do!
Thanks again to everyone.
George  W2YJ