Topband: DX Window For Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DX Window For Contest
From: "Phil Clements" <philc@texascellnet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:03:47 -0600
Someone please post the DX Window frequencies for the contest tonight. I
don't care where it is, but we all need to know so that we can respect it.

It is surprising how many big gun regular participants violate the window
year after year; another bad practice is crowding the edges so that only 3
clear KHZ are available for weak signal work.

Many of us "search and pounce" operators who do not live on the East Coast
and have less than 200 countries confirmed would appreciate a clear window
this year.

(((73)))
Phil Clements, K5PC