Re: Topband: What's best (your opinion)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: What's best (your opinion)
From: "Cecil Acuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:11:45 -0600
Tom you made mention of "second only to the Drake" in an earlier post regarding receiver performance. I would be interested in hearing about the Drake being used and how it's configured. I have a very nice "C" line that I am planning to put on the air as soon as I make some receiver upgrades....Might just consider making it the 160/80 meter station if it can be made that good....

I have one each of the receivers with the tube mixer and solid state mixer. I planned to use the tube mixer model as that seems to be what is recommended.

Cecil
K5DL