Re: Topband: guy line breaking ...

To: VE2RYY <ve2ryy@globetrotter.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: guy line breaking ...
From: Jon Zaimes AA1K <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:28:39 -0400
I have 6 towers, most around 100 feet tall. The steel guys are broken
with insulators, with non-resonant lengths of 58 feet and 39 feet.These
were taken from a chart in the ARRL antenna book a few years back.

Some of the towers hold yagis for the higher bands, and some are used as
part of my 160-meter parasitic array. I haven't found any interaction
problems with the guys, on any bands.

73/Jon AA1K
www.aa1k.us