Re: Topband: Pennant performance observations/issue

To: w2pm@aol.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Pennant performance observations/issue
From: Ralph Matheny <mathenyr@marietta.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:08:58 -0400 (EDT)
My loops are also very influenced by the hillside where they are built.
I have pretty good reception to Europe and Africa, Ok in the South, but
I am pretty bad off into the Pacific, which is thru the hillside.  I get
Pacific best for a very brief time very close to sunrise.

As you say, the loops/flags/ are a great tool in a tight situation, as
here in town with little space.  Use them all the time, even for 75 meter
rag chews!

Ralph Matheny
K8RYU
207 Gibbons Place
Marietta Ohio  45750
mathenyr@marietta.edu

"Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark"