Re: Topband: WAJA 160

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: WAJA 160
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:13:41 -0700
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:23:42 +0000, Bill Tippett wrote:

>I feel verification is important

It all depends on your objective. If it's bragging rights,
verification is important to some people. I play radio for my own
enjoyment. Yes, it makes me feel good that my antennas and operating
skills are working, and I work at improving both. The last "award"
that I applied for was WAS, from my original QTH in WV. I was 16
years old.

Like Tom, I don't like the paperwork part of it. I send QSL's only
when I receive them, and I'm even behind with that. But I'm gonna
catch up. :)

73,

Jim K9YC