Re: Topband: WAJA 160

To: r.c.eldridge@ieee.org, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: WAJA 160
From: HFDXJUNKIE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:45:36 EDT
I think I can agree...everyone is right...its all about you and what "you "
want out of the hobby. I like to QSL and submit for awards..but does the paper
 on the wall make me a better guy or a better op than the next guy? Certainly
NOT  that's for sure..if paper chasing is your thing so be it, if you just
like to  make contacts even better cause the money saved QSLing can be spent on
more  antenna and radio mods !!!!! Bragging rights are cool too, but you need
someone  who cares about it !!! I myself do not care what the next guy is
doing to  be honest....my number one fun is just busting big pile ups QSLing is
2nd  .

                      Have a good weekend...73 Pete NA2P