Topband: QRN source and direction

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: QRN source and direction
From: cris blak <cyo3fff@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

Because I don't have a "beverage farm", I'm wondering if someone of you try to
find the direction and place from where the QRN is coming at a certain time?!
I'm asking this because the QRN is a big issue on 160m and maybe we can do
something to limit its action by using certain nulling antennas. Also I'm
interested to findout how a thunder will propagate on 160m band. What is its
range?
If you have some information in this way I'll appreciate sharing it with me.
Another question is about the cosmic noise. I don't know what is its amplitude
at this wave length.

Thanks.

73 de YO3FFF
Cristi