Topband: Boring Report - 23 August 2007

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Report - 23 August 2007
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:42:37 -0700
Was very surprised to hear DF2PY CQing around 0342 UTC tonight, but Wolf
wasn't very loud and since he had QRN, I didn't think there was any way
for him to hear me.

However, I called a few CQs and got SWL reports from SM7BIC and PA0CLN,
who both heard me 449.

Then - at 0413 UTC, Terry, G4AMT makes it into the log with 449 each
way.  We did it again 10 minutes later with 559 reports.  Here is his
signal as he was signing off from the second QSO:

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/160/g4amt.mp3

Very surprised to have worked Europe in August.  Hopefully, this is a
good sign of things to come!!

73 Tree N6TR/7
Boring, OR