Topband: Amazing propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Amazing propagation
From: "Josep" <ea6bf@ya.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:37:25 -0000
Hi all,

this morning was strange propagation at this side. I mean strange because it
started right at my SR and lasted for 1/2h more. Dick K9BWI monitored me and
was the first in the log, after that a nice row of stations were logged. Condx
were into W6-W7 mainly, woking a nice bunch of southern CA stations with quite
good sigs. It was amazing to hear west-coast stations still calling at 0715z,
but they fadded out so could not pick more out of the noise. Ended with K9YC at
0712z with a 549 report. Hope condx remain the same and we can have nice runs
for the coming days..! Check the band tomorrow, I will be there.

73, Josep
EA6BF