Re: Topband: Silver Plated Conductor

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Silver Plated Conductor
From: Niko Cimbur <ac6dd@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:25:23 -0800 (PST)
I have been using Cool-Amp for projects involving Copper. It makes a copper
coil look like a piece of jewelry (at least initially).    I first saw it about
15 years ago, when some guys were plating ground busses at a Power Plant.  They
had jars full of this stuff, so they gave me some. It works really well, just
wet a rag and rub it in.   It is not cheap (the price doubled in the last few
years), but a jar will last a very long time.

>From their website:  Cool-Amp deposits about 1/10,000 inch of pure silver over
>your copper traces......

http://www.cool-amp.com/cool-amp.html

Niko - AC6DD