Topband: E51 report 11/29

To: topband@contesting.com, smc@w9smc.com, w9ca@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Topband: E51 report 11/29
From: feutz@wctc.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:20:19 -0600
Greetings from Rarotonga,

Last night we started CQ?ing at 0945Z.  CQ?d into an empty band and was
about to give up and get some sleep when W2RU called in at 1027.  W0FLS
called in a couple minutes later with a solid 599 signal, and then the spot
must have gone up.  Business stayed steady for the next 3 hours, with 69 US
stations worked, including all call districts, KH6 and KL7.

Signals were generally at or just above the noise, so thanks everybody for
your patience.

We?ll try to be on again tonight at about the same time, to give the
Caribbean a chance.
CQ freq will be 1831.5 as usual, with QSX 1-2 up.

See you on Topband tonight.

73,

Ron KK9K/E51NNN