Topband: JA Opening this morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: JA Opening this morning
From: "VE3MGY" <vy2mgy@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:08:10 -0400
Very strong [ 559 ] JA opening this morning into Ontario [ VE3 ]. The
interesting thing was while all signals were coming in skewed path over  the
Pacific on my 270 beverage, there was about one minute when signals were
just as strong at 270 as they were at 330 - the direct bearing from here.
Then as quick as it opened the 330 path closed and they remained skewed at
270 degrees. The other interesting thing was that I still had Q5 copy [ 529
actually ] on JA4DND at 30 minutes past my sunrise. This is the longest post
sunrise opening I have ever seen from here to JA.

Don't roll up your radials just yet.....

73
Brian
VE3MGY