Topband: QSL Route for ES1QD

To: TopBand <Topband@contesting.com>, zamialouis@gmail.com
Subject: Topband: QSL Route for ES1QD
From: "Louis Anciaux" <hp3xug@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:43:36 +0000
To All the many who sent their comments re QSL Vello, my deepest thanks.
Most were on same address as we had been using.  It "appears" likely am
victim of GS$ postal theives, of which have had a fair number of these past
couple years.

Vello did respond this day also, and happily has the QSOs in order.
Survived a serious medical problem and expects to be back in action this
coming season.  Thank God for that, as he's been a stalwart on the bands
since we've been in HP.

Thanks again, and warm 73 to all,
Louis

--