Topband: Franz Josef Land on 160 is about to become scarce

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Franz Josef Land on 160 is about to become scarce
From: "jhsimon" <jhsimon@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:11:43 -0700
Jack, R1FJT. told me tonight that he will be going QRT from FJL in four weeks,
but that UA1PBN/1 and R1FJL (the club station) will still be active from FJL.
Jack has been a regular on 160 (as well as the other bands), and always had a
good signal on Top Band. Jack said he's in need of some warmer weather (I guess
there's no beach season on FJL?).

So for those needing FJL on Top Band, try to catch him while he's still there,
as I'm not sure there are any Top Band enthusiasts who will be there to pick up
the slack when Jack leaves.

73,
Jim  W1YY/7