Topband: BOG RX Antenna Info Online

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BOG RX Antenna Info Online
From: "W0UCE" <w0uce@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:15:25 -0500
With regard to other comments I had excellent results using BOGs designed by
Guy K2AV.  We deployed three at my former QTH.

 Two were 2 element arrays, one on EU the other on Asia and the 3rd was a
BOG Loop that worked extremely well N/S.  At times the BOGs were far better
than my DXE 4 Square, at times the K2AV designed Z Slopes were better.

Thanks to Guy's antenna designs there are many mults in my contest and DX in
my general log that would have gone unheard.

Information is available on my website (Click on Link below) or contact me
with questions - w0uce@nc.rr.com

http://www.w0uce.net/K2AVantennas.html

73,
Jack W0UCE