Re: Topband: Difficult rxing in contest environments in EU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Difficult rxing in contest environments in EU
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:11:50 +0100
>From my experiences many times its better to leave far from them ->
of course "with the puck" :) instead of conflicts. As I heard in these
cases even it not help to ask them for QSY or so...

Very wise !   I never understood why somebody stick to one single frequency,
when we have VFOs !!!  hi

AND more often than not, there is plenty of clear frequencies higher in the
band.  I remember K3ZO as somebody who always was always from the crowds
And was easy to work for that reason. I think his results over the years
speak for themselves.

73  Rag  LA5HE