Topband: Thank You for Webinar

To: k4zw@comcast.net, Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Thank You for Webinar
From: "Petr Ourednik" <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:26:34 +0200
Hi webinar team,

I would like to thank You for great webinar about the 160m antennas this
night.

Although I had some PC issues caused several restarts etc. during the
discussion it
was really helpful and effective to be online and learn more about that
task.

Excellent job done by all team including John, K6MM !

best regards,

73 - Petr, OK1RP