Re: Topband: How do we get more people on Topband?

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: How do we get more people on Topband?
From: jonathan white <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:46:15 +0100
Hi, Bill et all.
As a newcomer to Topband DX`ing,I must say that the ON4KST site I had
never heard of.,till now All I have had is this group and what I could
find on the net as regards antennas and equipment.
Also in the UK  our back gardens or lots are minute compared with other
countries.
I have moved from a house with a 40x18 foot garden to a 200x 26 foot
garden  and now I have enough room for lowband antennas just! but its a
challenge for me to  be able work stateside on topband .Through
improving antennas in the room available  and receive capabilities.
 Its all  part of the fun  and amateur radio is supposed to be for "
self training " in communications.Or something  like that.
                                         Regards Jon G8CCL