Re: Topband: AAARRRAAGH ##$!@@!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: AAARRRAAGH ##$!@@!!
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:45:07 -0500
With tongue firmly planted in cheek.....

Tuning up on the DX station is perfectly logical. It is one frequency you
know is working
After all, all of the other stations are calling and apparently the
frequency they chose is not
working or they would have gone elsewhere.

The was large leap of faith here perhaps that you can actually hear the
station. OTOH, someone
heard the station to make the spot so maybe actually hearing the station is
not all that important.
The spot still implies the frequency is (was?) actually working.

73, Larry  W6NWS