Re: Topband: No doubt about it

To: "topband reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: No doubt about it
From: "Jim WB5OXQ inb Waco, TX" <wb5oxq@grandecom.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:08:41 -0600
I was always under the impression that RST signals were created for CW not
phone use.
S meter readings are not very meaningful either since everybodys s meter
reads different.
Comments like strong signal, good audio, etc are more meaningful to me on
phone.  I never
tell anyone they sould loud and clear if they don't.  I don't get mad if
someone tells me my audio
is bad because then I have a chance to fix it and otherwise might go on
transmitting a bad signal
without knowing it.  Good manners goes a long way with me and I try to be a
considerate ham.
This hobby has meant a lot to me for the 35 years I have had the privelage
fo being licensed.
WB5OXQ Jim in Waco, TX.