Topband: Happy 92nd Birthday Alex W0ZTL

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Happy 92nd Birthday Alex W0ZTL
From: Dennis W0JX <w0jx@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 18:05:13 -0800 (PST)
Many of you have worked Alex, W0ZTL over the years. Today is Alex's 92nd
birthday and he is a very active Topbander. Alex has given many dx stations
their only North Dakota QSO.

I spoke with Alex a short while ago this evening and he is in good health with
a very sharp mind. If you run across his signal on 160 this winter, be sure to
say hi.

Alex was first licensed in 1937 and he may be one of the oldest topband CW ops
on the air on a regular basis. He tells me he is planning on a triple digit
birthday!

73, Dennis W0JX/8