Re: Topband: Edger for burying ground radials ?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Edger for burying ground radials ?
From: Ed Stallman <n5dg@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:29:01 -0600
Thanks to everyone that replied with your experience using an edger
and the methods used placing the wire in the ground. Many are saying
to staple and the grass will cover them in the spring. I would like
to do it that way and have tried with a 40m vertical. What happened
is when the guy cuts the hay, all is fine but then when he rakes my
copper is somewhere in that roll of hay. The ex pence for the edger
is more then I would like to spend, thinking I can sell come spring.

Lots if good information from the group , thanks again for sharing

Ed N5DG