Re: Topband: WAS on 160 meters in three (3) days

To: topband@contesting.com, Thorvaldur Stefansson <otradalur@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: WAS on 160 meters in three (3) days
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 05:00:33 -0800 (PST)
Congratulations! To you and F8BPN, a good contrast in the time required by DX
to obtain WAS.

If I recall correctly, Gene, KB7Q worked WAS the first night of ARRL160 this
year from Montana... An enviable feat as well.

Wonder how many worked WAS during this year's ARRL160, and it would have been a
completely different game had it occurred this past weekend. DX was MUCH
stronger, even heard EY8MM (solid 539) for the first time ever.

Happy Holidays and all the best for 2010!

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN