Topband: WAS on 160 meters in three (3) days

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: WAS on 160 meters in three (3) days
From: Thorvaldur Stefansson <otradalur@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 22:12:25 +0000
hello all,

and thanks for all the kind replies.

My half-blind left eye caused me to overlook the fact that I worked Alex,
W0ZTL for a second Top Band QSO on the morning of December 10.

This means that I indeed worked WAS 160 in three days !

Could this be some kind of record ? :-))

Thanks to all for the contacts, hope we continue to have such excellent once
in a life time conditions and please don´t hesitate to call me for a
duplicate QSO especially when things are slow.

Thanks to Villi, TF3DX for designing the incredibly powerful Arctic King !

73
Thor, TF4M
http://tf4m.com/archives/tag/the-king

--