Topband: Skimmer I/Q recording needed - CQWW 160 CW

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Skimmer I/Q recording needed - CQWW 160 CW
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:25:23 -0500
I'm setting up to do some analysis of the reasons for what seems like an
excessive number of Skimmer mis-identifications of calling stations as
CQers, particularly on the low bands.  Alex has asked me to see if I can
figure out what scenarios produce these mis-IDs.

Does anyone out there have a 5-15 minute snippet of a busy time during
CQWW 160 CW that you'd be willing to make available for me to download?
Even that short a file is apt to be too big for transmission as an
e-mail attachment, which is why I suggest putting it somewhere I can access.

TIA!

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com