Re: Topband: Contest - an apology

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Contest - an apology
From: mike l dol dormann <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:51:49 -0800
sorry CE1/K7CA, when you tried to receive my message, my signal drifted
enough to be out of your pass band.

low and behold I had the 833A cranked up so much that keying the final
dropped the line voltage enough to make the ARC5 vfo drift a bit

but then if I was using my other final (a 211) you would have probably
not heard me

and that was the one and only chance I will ever have of working a CE1

thank for your patience

mike w7dra
Love Spell
Click here to light up your life with a love spell!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=EePhq63Iqw-JAqpRfeoOlQAAJ1Bcp4HfJJAzEQjRIT8FVV6QAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwAAAAA=
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK