Re: Topband: Contest

To: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Contest
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 05:17:12 -0800 (PST)
> Not that I am loud by any means,  but man when you are
> 20 over 9 and cant hear dozens of people calling wazzup?

Propagation... Well at least that's what I hope it is. EU was pounding in here
Friday night early, but from the sounds of it, even the Top Band heavies were
having some difficulty making the contact. Funny, later in the evening,
particularly during the EU SR period, their signals were way down (compared to
our SS) but QSOs were much easier... well at least in Tennessee, YMMV ;o)

Cheers,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN