Re: Topband: Fw: The 500 Foot Beverage

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fw: The 500 Foot Beverage
From: "DF3KV" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 00:53:03 +0200
I had the idea that it will behave like a long terminated dipole, giving the
pattern of a not terminated beverage of half the physical length.
My problem will be that both ends of that beverage I am thinking of would be
not on my own property.
Therefore Coax runs are not possible, but overhead wires are.

73
Peter