Topband: K9DX REMOTE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K9DX REMOTE
From: john battin <jbattin@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:34:29 -0500
I have listed for sale the Farm property that has the K9DX remote site located
on it. ( See ON4UN book) It is in Hebron, IL, Prudential MLS#07639802.
If purchased by a ham, I will include all radio equipment at 20 cents on the
dollar. Including 9 ele vert arrays on 80 and 160: 8x23 ele 2 meter EME :
Skyhawk at 70 feet: beverages, IC7800 and a bunch of amplifiers and misc stuff.
Please serious inquires only.
John K9DX
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK