Re: Topband: Height of Beverage-Driveway

To: "rfman45" <rfman45@hotmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Height of Beverage-Driveway
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 09:45:49 -0500
>> I'm running a beverage about 10 feet high which must cross a driveway.
>> .... if I raise it to 13 feet ... would this three foot increase in
>> height for about 10 feet be an issue?   Mike   W2LO

-------

This will work fine. I've done it often and detect no change in performance.
Modeling also shows very little effect, even with a fairly long slope up and
down on each side. 13 ft. will allow a brown or purple & orange truck
underneath -- just don't let it sag!

73, Gary
K9AY

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK