Re: Topband: Web-based SDRs and DXCC [was Web SDR's and 'Cheating']

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Web-based SDRs and DXCC [was Web SDR's and 'Cheating']
From: "Elsie & Gerry" <telwest@telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:51:07 -0700
I asked this question a few years ago and was referred to the clear DXCC rule 9.

9. All stations must be contacted from the same DXCC entity. The location of
any station shall be defined as the location of the transmitter. For the
purposes of this award, remote operating points must be located within the same
DXCC entity as the transmitter and receiver.

This seems to state that the operator and TX/RX must also be in the same DXCC
entity.

73,
Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
DXCC Field Checker-Southern Alberta