Re: Topband: [Topband] DX window for the southern hemisphere

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: [Topband] DX window for the southern hemisphere
From: Missouri Guy <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:53:44 +0000
> RE:  (Many comments made)....

And let's not forget, Gents, that the TBDC is an all VOLUNTEER operation
and that a lot time and really cool awards are given/donated to
make it all happen!

There's no limit on the awards that can be donated.  So, if y'all
want more participation from way down South, then all YOU
have to do if offer some real incentive for those guys to get
on the air during the contest and make some contacts!  :D)

As for the "Window", debate about who should transmit in there
can go on forever.  I find that having the Window works for
me....seems like I find new DX multipliers grouped together in there
quite often.

73,
Charlie, N0TT

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK