Re: Topband: A new 160m-only Most Wanted Survey

To: Jon Zaimes AA1K <jz73@verizon.net>, Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: A new 160m-only Most Wanted Survey
From: Garry Shapiro <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 20:32:49 -0700
Colleagues,

On the strength of Jon's report below and several before and since,
please QRX with the survey until this glitch is ironed out. (The several
entries to the site before release were smooth, including mine, so this
is an unwelcome surprise. Never happened to me before during my
engineering career. Well, maybe once or twice...)

Garry, NI6T

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK