Re: Topband: Receive ant question

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Receive ant question
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:27:00 -0500
I think a front end protector is some good amount of insurance.  I listen on
other receivers while transmitting.  I have cooked an IC746PRO doing this
and it was quite annoying.  It tricked me into thinking everything was fine
because it worked okay for a good long while, but ultimately I cooked it and
felt like an idiot.

73 - Mark, N5OT