Topband: K9AY loop questions

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K9AY loop questions
From: Dan Bookwalter <n8dcj@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 08:19:55 -0800 (PST)
As soon as i have th radials under the Inv-L i was considering constructing a
K9AY rcv loop system. The best/easiest place to put it is actually jsut out
side the shack , but , I am wondering if the 2 story house (about 30 ft away
from the loop)  between the loop and basically EU will have much effect on the
loop ? I can put it out on the open but , that will be a little more difficult.

Also , I have a large supply of RG6 CATV feedline which I believe is 75 Ohm ?
what modifications do I need to make to use it rather than a 50 Ohm feedline...

Thanks

Dan N8DCJ
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK