Topband: RG6 connectors

To: <wa3mej@comcast.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RG6 connectors
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:03:03 -0600
Hi Jim:

Using the right connector for the cable you have is critical.
Some connectors will appear OK to work initially - then within a few months
time the center conductor will pull back - or the shield connection will
fail.

With the correct cable/connector combination and with the right tools - F
connectors can be installed in less than 60 seconds - and last a long time.

73!
Tim K3LR