Re: Topband: QSL or CFM or R?

To: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <k2xx@swva.net>, "'Roger D Johnson'" <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QSL or CFM or R?
From: "Steef PA2A" <pa2a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:59:44 +0100
  From: Doug Renwick
  To: k2xx@swva.net ; 'Roger D Johnson'
  Cc: topband@contesting.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 4:42 PM
  Subject: Topband: QSL or CFM or R?

  I prefer QSL or CFM over R or Roger.  In cw if a letter is missed, the
  missing letter can be 'filled in'.  With R, if parts are missed, the missed
  parts cannot be filled in.  The same with SSB, but not to the same extent.
  When I hear QSL or CFM it gives me a much higher level of confidence than R
  or Roger.

  Doug

  UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK