Re: Topband: Noise problem question

To: Steven Raas <sjraas@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Noise problem question
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX" <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:41:32 -0500
  A local TBér got back to me and, apparently, it's local to me.  I have
no idea what it is, but it might be someone's plasma TV.  However, it's
there 24/7, so that doesn't make sense.

It's more or less centered on 1836 and is quite wobbly and varies in
amplitude and frequency.  It's about 2.5 KHz wide, and it doesn't vary
in strength when I change directions on the RX array.  I'll have to
check for a badnik somewhere in the house.

73, Joe
K2XX