Re: Topband: Stew Perry Challenge

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Challenge
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:47:10 -0400
I second your sentiments Eddy!  One of my favorite contests.  Very "fair"
across the board.
I was hoping for a bigger turnout from the "locals" in Eastern VE with
wires,(competing for the local plaque)
 but everyone was pooped from the RAC contest, so there was only  a small
turnout.

Reading some of the comments here, and on "3830" I recognized some QRPers,
so it does my heart good that I worked some, just using the inverted L.

If there was anyone that I missed, I would be curious to find out who.

Mike VE9AA